Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby Boy Names

OK, so we found out the we're having a boy next. Deep down I was kind of hoping for another girl for a few reasons. (A) We already have a ton of girl stuff, and (2) Lana is so much fun and the cutest girl on the planet...another daddy's girl would be great. (Note to self: delete this post before Tim Jr. get's a chance to read it)

Anyway...back to the name game. We're having a hard time picking out a name. Before I create a poll and allow folk to vote, I need to populate a list of possibilities. So lemme have 'em. Reply to this post with your ideas for names. I've had a few gems, but Christa doesn't like names like Thor Hammer Kelley so help me out.

If the creative juices aren't flowing yet allow me to start things off with some that I've been kicking around.

James
Marshall (I'm told this one has zero chance)
Jack
John
Timothy
Ryan
Hanson
Dillon (Dylan)
Sean
Steele
Ryder

Have at it!

5 comments:

Carlissimo said...

I think Charles is a good name. Hehe.

Timoteo said...

Charles is a good name. I'll add it to the list.

Brett - Rachel B said...

Tim, way to step into the blogoshpere. It's been a lonely world. Just so you know mine and Rachel's blog is: youn4270.blogspot.com

Also, this list reminds me of when my brother Mike was about to have a girl, and Spencer posted on his blog a sarcastic list of possible names, and all the names were crazy weird, but one of the names he was making fun of was "Sky". You ask, why am I telling you this, because they did name their baby Sky and now Mike's wife hates Spencer. But who doesn't?

Mental note to myself, not comment courtesy to type forever.

Brett

happiness pig said...

Ok, hmm....I kinda like Timmers Jr. or maybe Jonathan Frank Kelley.....Charles is OK but don't put Lee in front of it......Christian is an awesome name.......Steele being family is cool....Hanson being family is cool......how 'bout Clyde? How 'bout William Timothy? Hmmm.....Sean is definitely Irish and pretty cool...hey, I like Marshall, so rename the pooch! Now, what were the others? Can I go back and not lose this? Did I just give my identity away?? Anyway, I'll favor you by posting some more in the future (now, to go back and check....)

Colette said...

You've listed some really good ones. I can't pick a fave, I really can't. I really do like Marshall!

Just go TOTALLY Irish and name the boy Seamus. Did you know I had been pronouncing that phonetically up until about two years ago? Someone had to point out to me that it was actually pronounced 'SHAY-mus' and, boy, did I feel dumb.

The end.